Metal Detector Stories



We always love a good story around the campfire,or something to ponder while sitting on the couch having a cold beer.

We'd love to post your stories of your metal detector finds here at the site.So feel free to send us a letter,and share a memory with us while you're out in the field metal detecting.

Whether it's a treasure trove of gold you found,or a disappointing day digging up trash.Every trip out there in the field has a story.So please share yours with us,by contacting us a here -->

Send Us Your Story & Thoughts On Metal Detecting Minnesota (Click)





Friday, June 15, 2012

Metal Detecting In Wisconsin

I'd like to hear more stories from others,about their finds when it comes to metal detecting in Wisconsin. I know some time back,there was a gentleman I ran into in the very early spring,and he was metal detecting in in the state park there at St Croix Falls. The park was closed,and there was nobody around to bother him,and do admit he had a good thing going for him that day. I'm sure where ever there is beautiful scenery,people for 100's of years have gathered in those locations to enjoy it,so natural attractions are a nice place to detect if you can get away with it. So if any of you have some stories you'd like to share about your Wisconsin metal detecting experiences,I'd love to hear from you. I'm sure there is some good stories to tell,and some great finds there as well. I assume Minnesota & Wisconsin are pretty much on the same level as far as the various minerals there in the ground.So I don't expect to read about gold nuggets that have been found there,but I bet you there has been some great,and interesting find there none the less. If I can ever afford a road trip,perhaps someday I'll get outh there,and do some metal detecting in Wisconsin.For now,I'm stuck here digging up nails in farm fields. I know some day I'll strinke it rich..hahahahaha..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment